Imperial 400-F 37 Degree Rol-Air Flaring Tool
For 3/16”, 1/4”, 5/16”, 3/8”, 1/2” and 5/8” O.D. tubing.
- The 400-F forms 37° flares in steel, stainless steel, titanium and other metal tubing.
- A positive stop gauge on the 400-F assures the correct size of flare.
- Whilst a special burnishing action polishes the flare face,reducing the need for deburring.
- Three rollers in the flaring cone, roll out a 37° flare above the die block.
- The roller action cuts the effort required; maintains the original wall thickness and eliminates the stress concentration.
- The 400-F also features an extension on the yoke, enabling it to be clamped in a vise.
- Satin chrome and black finish.
- Supplied in a sturdy tool case.