Product DescriptionSealavac Vacuum Degassing Chamber kit with pump The Sealavac range vacuum chambers are ideal for degassing (removing air from) materials such as Silicone, resins and wood stabilisation with resin.
- Sealavac Quality
- The Sealavac Aluminium chamber bodies are spun from aluminium sheeting so no welding is involved, there are no handle rivets to leak
- All aluminium chambers are spun in the UK
- Transparent 20mm thick Acrylic lids allows clear vision into the chamber - you can see what is going on.
- The Sealavac Silicone Seal - is custom moulded to the lid and replaceable. Our chamber sizes are standardised - four chamber heights fit one lid diameter. This gives you flexabilty - another base can be purchased rather than a complete kit.
- Passive seal on the lid, a benefit of this - the lid can be removed quickly once the vacuum is released.
- Aluminium spun chamber
- Acrylic lid
- Vacuum gauge manifold system
- A hose with metal fittings to connect the chamber gauge to the pump
- Full Instruction booklets for the pump and the vacuum chamber
- Your chosen Vacuum pump
|Size Designation (Litres)||5.2||9.55||12.2||18.5|
|Chamber Height (mm)||100||180||230||350|
|Chamber Diameter (mm)||260||260||260||260|
|Vacuum Pump Size||3.8CFM||4.6CFM|
|Vacuum Pump CFM||3.8CFM/102LPM||4.6CFM/129LPM|
|Ultimate Vacuum||6pa/45 Microns||6pa/45 Microns|